Out of stock
QOD is the smallest single piece construction electric golf trolley in the world. Its unique four wheel, telescopic design means there is no other trolley quite like it.
– QOD Q1 – The world most compact single piece electric golf trolley
– Minimiser 18 hole Lithium Battery
– Minimiser Lithium Battery Charger
Big where it matters, small where it counts.
The trolley folds to a mere 11″ x 12″ x 17″- almost the same footprint as a piece of paper.
This means it stores easily into most golf club personal lockers and two or more trolleys will fit in the boot of a standard size car, together with golf bags, so golfers can travel together with QOD.
And unlike conventional trolleys, there are no parts to be lost or forgotten that will prevent it from use.
But its compact design doesn’t compromise on quality. Constructed using only the finest materials, including aircraft quality aluminium, it’s tough enough to handle the most demanding of courses and is packed with exciting features such as a whisper-quiet motor and continuous pace control.
Designed for quick transition from rest to play, on average, it takes less than a minute to be ready to go.
Easy To Use.
QOD is ideal for ALL golfers including juniors and ladies. When folded, its patented shape is easy to handle with either one or two hands, and moving from car to course and back again requires no effort at all.
QOD’s modular design supports easy maintenance and low running costs in the event of repairs for its owner. Due to its compact size, spare modules can be shipped quickly and cost effectively anywhere in the world using standard parcel services.
Smaller, Lighter and Longer-lasting.
In keeping with its compact design, QOD is powered by the SMALLEST and LIGHTEST golf battery of its kind.
The 18 hole lithium battery is less than 1/4 of the weight and 1/3 of the size of a traditional lead-acid golf battery and there is also a 36 hole option too.
Both batteries, will fully charge in under 4 hours and are good for over 2,000 rounds of golf.
- QOD is constructed from the finest materials:
- Precision machined stainless steel
- Aircraft quality aluminium
- Nylon 66
- All offer improved durability and performance
- Digital display with variable speed control
- Set speed can be maintained from rest to reset
- 3 option distance control
- Overload protected in case trolley obstructed on course
- USB features to enable support for a GPS or mobile device
- Whisper quiet 180 watt motor
- 25 to 1 gear reducer – ensures constant speed up hills
- Fixed wheel option ensures set speed maintained down inclines
- Strong, long lasting Nylon wheels
- Traditional flotation rubber tires
- Optional winter wheels available – can be changed with no technical support
- QOD is powered by the smallest and lightest lithium-ion battery of its kind
- Lasts up to ten times longer than a standard golf battery
- 75% lighter and 1/3 the size of a standard lead acid golf trolley battery
- Fully charges from empty in less than 4 hours
- Comprehensive 2000 rounds/2 years warranty
- Fitted with Battery Management System to optimise performance and life